Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Pharmaceuticals Global Industry Guide 2017 Market Research Report
Global Pharmaceuticals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare. Market values have been calculated at ex-factory prices (the value at which manufacturers sell the drugs to distributors). Any currency conversions used in the production of this report have been calculated at constant 2016 annual average exchange rates.
- The global pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $946.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- The US, Japan and China are the largest global pharmaceutical markets followed by the four biggest European markets: France, Germany, the UK, and Italy. Amongst that number it is China that is producing the strongest growth every year, whilst the European states have been stifled due to current healthcare spending cultures in the region.
- The patent cliff has caused revenue losses for many companies. The sales of Pfizer, Novartis and Merck & Co. fell when they lost their patents for Lipitor, Diovan and Singulair, respectively. AstraZeneca has been particularly affected by the patent cliff.
Download Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pharmaceuticals-global-industry-guide-2017/request-sample
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global pharmaceuticals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pharmaceuticals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/pharmaceuticals-global-industry-guide-2017
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global pharmaceuticals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global pharmaceuticals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global pharmaceuticals market?
Explore all Report of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceuticals-and-healthcare
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
visit our website: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco
Country: United States